Saturday, April 25, 2009
When to start shaving?
Tonight as Johnny and I were spending some time with Jack before he went to bed, he was looking at Johnny's leg and said, "daddy, what's that one?" Johnny said that's hair. Jack rubbed his leg and laughed. The he looked at mine and I said mommy's leg is nice and smooth (I was thinking, most of the time). I told him that mommy shaves her legs and daddy shaves his face. So I asked Jack when he thought he might start shaving and he gave me this answer: "when I 6, maybe 3, no 8, 9." He said it exactly like that, really. So I said to him, "no really Jack, when do you really think you will start shaving, he replied. "When I 9." So I think that might be a little early, but we'll see what happens. Just got a chuckle out of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment