Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!

Happy 3rd Birthday Jacko.  I can't believe it.  It seems like just yesterday you were born.  So today we just hung around the house most of the day and had visits from Papo and Momo-car (grandpa and grandma Pflederer) as well as many Happy Birthday phone calls.  We were hoping to get outside to play but it was just cold and windy until later in the day.  So we went out to eat at Monicals and then back to the house to open a few presents and have cake and ice cream.  So it was a good chill day, and I can't believe it has come and gone so quickly.  We actually have a birthday party planned this weekend with friends and family, he's going to thing his birthday will never be over.

Here's Jack opening Max's present.  He got a collection of cars from the movie Cars (his fav.)

Thanks Max!

Jack and Daddy at Monicals

Some good Pizza

Here's my new bike from mommy and daddy


So excited, we should have given it to him in the morning.  He was sad he couldn't play with it long before bed time arrived.  But there's always tomorrow.

So here's to Jack, I can't believe he is 3.  But what a great, fun age!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm behind in my blog-reading. I just read this today - happy birthday, Jack! Can't wait to celebrate!! :)

    ReplyDelete