Today we summed up Jack's 3rd birthday with a party at Rainbow Play Systems in Peoria with friends and family. We had such a great time and thanks to all who came and showered Jack with great gifts. The kids had so much fun playing on all of the playgrounds. I would highly recommend anyone booking there child's birthday party there. The kids could just run around and play and there is a room that you can use for eating. So we had lunch and cupcakes, and just a great time all around. I know I keep saying that, but it was so much fun.
Jack seriously was sweating from head to toe. His head was so wet with sweat and many of the kiddos had red cheeks. So cute, and so good to see them having fun.
Max had a great time on the swing. And this next picture is cute, but scares me. My sister captured this picture, and at the time she didn't notice the blue rubber "wood chip" that he had found while crawling around. I noticed it when he came crawling up to me while we were opening presents. Who knows how long he had been chewing on it. I am sure it felt good on his gums though. Look at the left hand side of his mouth. you'll see the blue wood chip. Yikes!
Here's most of the gang.
And here's my sister Amy and Jack. I had to post this picture, so cute.
Again, thanks to all who came.....couldn't put a price on how much fun we had.
No comments:
Post a Comment