Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Eggs and Hair

Tuesday Jack and I colored Easter Eggs.  We had fun, it was a mess, and now they are sitting on our kitchen table and they stink.  What is it, I boiled them before hand and everything, not sure what it is.  Thankfully Easter is Sunday.  I just better hide the fake ones in case we loose one.  




I realize the Happy St. Patrick's Day 2007 shirt doesn't exactly scream Happy Easter....but we just wear what fits over the cast, alright!

So proud of his eggs!

And the hair.  It's kind of a joke around the house about how I comb/brush my boys hair when they get out of the bath tub.  Hey, it's the Hairdresser in me.  But there's nothing like fresh clean hair on a little boy nicely combed.  So since Jack's hair is getting so long, here's the new look we're going for.  Hahaha, just kidding!


And Max doesn't have much yet, but I still brush it over to the side with that little yellow soft brush for babies.  Luv it!



I know, what's up with the laundry baskets lately?  That's what we do for fun now.  Hey, it's free, fun, and it gives me a great workout to push and pull them all over the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment