Just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures of the kids from the last couple of days. Here's one of Jacko, do you think he needs a hair cut? The problem is he has a cast on his arm, I don't really want to cut his hair and risk getting hair into the cast, but we may have to take drastic measures.
And Jack got one of those dino eggs for his birthday that you put in water for 24 hours and then it hatches. He wasn't so sure, kinda freaked out actually. He said, "No like dinosaur."
And just lovin' pajama time. I think daddy was lovin' on Max. And Max was lovin' every minute of it. So cute!
I captured this face as Max was crawling up my legs. He definately has some of his daddy in him. Just look at that Face.
I just love the pajamas. The really tight ones. They're growing up to fast.
Oh goodness - such sweetness!
ReplyDeleteI kinda like Jack's hair long!