You all know what a beautiful day it was this past sunday! We had gone to church on saturday night, so Johnny and Jack headed outside sunday morning to shovel the snow and build a snowman. Since Jack is basically one armed (due to the cast), he helped as much as he could, but I think he was freezing. Poor little guy. I don't actually have any snow pants that fit him right now, and I failed to get him snow boots this year. I know, a bad mom. Hey, at least I eventually got him some gloves....half way through this winter, one day when we were walking out from Walmart as I was putting him in the car he says in a whimper voice..."Mom, I need some globs (gloves)." "I said, I know Jack, mommy hasn't gotten any for you yet, I am sorry." So needless to say we got some. But here are some pictures of their great adventure outside.
And of course he needed his car!
And the giant snow man.....his head had fallen off by late afternoon due to melting. Jack woke up from his nap and was mortified. He looked and me and sad "Mommy what happened?" I sad "He is melting and his head fell off." Jack said, "He's sad." I said, "I'm sure he is." I love how they think. You probably can't tell, but the snowman's arm were golf clubs and his eyes, mouth, and buttons were actually girl scout peanut butter patties. I know right, what a waste of a perfectly good cookie. That's my husband for you, using his imagination. But hey, at least that's less of them I will eat!
Hello! It was so nice to hear from you guys and your boys are adorable. Hope all is well with your family....keep in touch.
ReplyDelete-Throckmorton's
Hello! It was so nice to hear from you guys and your boys are adorable. Hope all is well with your family....keep in touch.
ReplyDelete-Throckmorton