We spent last weekend away from home....2 months ago my sister moved to Oswego, IL. Just about 30 miles south of Oakbrook. So this past weekend we packed up and went to see her. We miss her dearly. My parents as well as my brother and his family went too. Johnny and I and the kids went up friday night and my sister and her boyfriend watched the boys while we went out to eat. We went to P.F. Changs. Anyone been there....it was my second time and it is officially my favorite restaurant, so I highly recommend it when you get a chance.
Saturday we went to the Brookfield Zoo, what an all day event, but very fun. The boys were just exhausted! After that we went back to my sisters boyfriend house to grill out and just hang out!
Sunday we went to a water park in Yorkville. I regretfully say I have no pictures of that due to the fact that it was hard for me to take pictures and keep my camera dry and keep Max from drowning. But I have all the memories "upstairs"!
Here are a few pics. from the zoo!
Just one of my favs. of the men in my life!
Max and Jack looking for the Sea Lions
Max has obviously spotted something interesting!
And the many faces of Jack. These next 3 pictures he has such funky faces.
We had such a great time, but 2 1/2 days of vacation was long enough for our 2 boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment