Friday, June 19, 2009

Don't let the heat get to you!

We certainly didn't today.  We spent the majority of the day and my parents house swimming and such with my sister-n-law and her 3 boys as well as some other family friends.  It rained right after the kids got into the pool, but cleared after that into a hot, hot, hot beautiful day. 

Does this picture speak anything to you but FUN!  Jack thought these goggles were pretty cool.


Max was kind of in and out of the pool, not quite sure of it all.  We had the baby pool filled on the deck so he hung there a bit.  I know the hat.....but he leaves it on and it shades him well.

Oh, and I would say that he is officially walking (13 mo.).  Sure he still falls, but is walking a ton.


Of course had to take a break in the afternoon for a popsicle.


It was soooo good to Max, I don't think he ever opened his eyes.  I can relate to food like that!



And he mourned the fact that it was over, thought he could sneak it past mom chewing on him and his brothers sticks.
But I'm quick!  Quick enough to get a picture!



Love days like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment