Friday, July 3, 2009

First words and Mischief!

This post is all about you Max.  I'll start off with the update.....besides saying "mama, dada" and 8 mo.  Max's official first word is "Ball"  He's obsessed with any sort of ball that will fit in his tiny little hands that he can walk around and throw.  His second word came this week when we were sitting having lunch.  The windows were open and a car drove by, honked it's horn.  We could only hear it, not see it.  Max suddenly started waving saying "bye, bye".  

Here comes the mischief.  It's been no surprise to us that Max may be more laid back, and easy going.  But he's no angel.  I find him all over the house in different things he shouldn't be.  Normal you would say for 13 months old right. But you see, Jack never ever did this.  He would pick a piece of lint off the carpet and bring it to me or put it in the garbage.  You would never find Jack with anything foreign in his mouth.

Well Max eats anything that doesn't eat him first, and for being such a little squirt, he can climb and get into anything as well.

This is where I found him as he was being super quiet while I was doing the dishes after breakfast the other morning!

He climbed up on the stool and helped himself!



He found that pacifier in the drawer as well.


Really intrigued by the thermometer.



Ok, it gets better.  This next scene was after afternoon naps the other day, I was sitting on the couch with Jack while he was waking up.  And Max was off to find some "goods".  Literally.  He was over fishing in Jack's bib that was hanging off his chair.  Apparently it had a little but of oreo left in it.  I walked over to check on quiet Max and found this.


Does he realize the evidence just spoiled it for him.  The bib on the floor, pacifier dropped, and black little crumbs.  No joke, he saw me coming and he took off.  I tried to snap his picture but couldn't get a good one.  But check out this face.



Seriously, He knew exactly what was up!

1 comment: