We are expecting a new baby in January, January 12th to be exact. Which makes me 11 weeks. We are excited, nervous, panicked, etc........you know, life is just really gotten easier again. Jack is 3 and pretty self sufficient, well, as much as he can be. And Max is 13 months, so eating table food, walking, playing good. You know, we are just at that what I consider easy stage again, but God has plans for our family to grow and so we are excited to see what he may have in store for us....boy or girl?
So I decided to make this announcement on behalf of my two little boys and what they were doing after breakfast this morning. It stole my heart and really made me stop and think.....this "baby" thing really isn't forever. I mean, they grow so fast, and I can't imagine ever giving up the things that make them, well, babies. (even though Jack is 3 and Max is 13 months, really not babies anymore.) But us mom's know that they are babies to us far longer than the world technically says.
So this is how it all started this morning. You see, I needed to post this merely so I wouldn't forget this takes place everyday. Jack brings all his "bedtime buddies" out to the kitchen and drops them right at the foot of his chair. This includes 2 small blue blankies, one giraffe, and one monkey. Whew! That's a lot of stuff! And Max has a small blankie and a pacifier.
So today after breakfast, Max walked over to Jack's things and was lovin' on them as if he wished they were his. Of course, Jack did not like this, so he went over as soon as possible and yanked it out of Max's hands. Well, they are his.
So here are just a few pictures so I don't forget what these "things" look like.
Max enjoying some of Jack's things
Jack showing me that is is "his"
And here is Max with his "things"
I know, probably boring to you all, but just had to do this for my own memories.
Congrats John & Molly! Your kids are SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteCarmen
Congratulations!
ReplyDelete