Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One of THOSE Days

One of those days for sure.....wet, rainy, Jack complaining of a stomach ache that I'm not sure is really present.  At lunch I had told Jack we could go outside afterward where upon it started to rain here.  Not hard, just enough not to go outside.  He was bummed, but got over it.  

On the other hand, Max must have heard me.  As I was cleaning up lunch, this is where I found Max crying.  No joke!

So cute, I came around the corner and he's holding my shoe up trying to give it to me, like he was saying "Come on mom, put your shoes on and let's go outside already!"


Then he crawls towards the door


Looks at me like, "are you coming or what?"


And then tries to open the door!


Now who says a 13 month old doesn't know what you are talking about to them.  And they certainly have the smarts to try to communicate to us what they want.  It just utterly blows me away.  He was pretty crushed, but I convinced him that having a band in our living room would be much better!


Just some good ol' pots and pans, tupperware and utensils will do the trick!  They had a blast!


Until I got a headache from all of the beautiful noise!



Maybe the sun will be back tomorrow, it seems to be trying to come back just as I write this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment