Thursday, June 18, 2009

Downey Lane kids!

We started off this glorious day at my good friend Kinze's house.  She has started what I would call a front yard vacation bible school.  She has name it Downey Lane Kids.  How cute huh- Downey Lane is the name of the street she lives on and she literally hosts this in her very own front yard.  We are scheduled to meet every other thursday until the end of August, and this week was the second week discussing baby Moses in the basket.  It has been awesome.

Basically the kiddos get to sing some songs, go over their Bible verse for the week, and hear the corresponding Bible story.  Then they do a craft and have a snack.  This has been so fun so far with lots of kiddos attending.  Just wanted to let anyone who is reading this that they are invited.  One key thing, if you do choose to come, could you please let Kinze or myself know so that there will be enough crafts and snacks to go around.  You won't regret it! 

 Kinze is truly amazing and her heart is so big and her ambition to do this all while 32 weeks prego, a 1yr. old and a 2 1/2 yr. old.  Need I say more.  So come check it out!

Here's the schedule for the summer.  If is shows up too small, just double click on it to make it appear bigger.  Let us know if you can make it!  



2 comments:

  1. First off I must say thank you so much Molly for posting this downey lane kids blog you are way to sweet! I would like to also thank you for helping out so much by keeping everything in line behind the scenes as far as passing out crafts taking head counts and organizing snacks!

    secondly i would like to say that your blog is so cute I love the new layout!

    Hope your having a great day and we will be talking to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you girls are doing this! What an awesome way to allow God to use you where you are and with what you have! Can't wait to hear how it goes this summer. No baby yet...I'll keep you posted! Luv ya girl~

    ReplyDelete