So I am definitely not a Tremont native, however Johnny is. But I do admit to really enjoying the Turkey Festival. So this is kind of how we spent this past weekend. We also threw in 3 separate showings of our home 3 days in a row as well as church. But busy is good, right!
Really the pictures are in no particular order of event, just show some of the fun we "all" had!
There once was a young dad named John (Johnny as I would call him). And he hopped up on this bull with great confidence.....
And he rode the bull to his best ability.....
Until the bull got to the best of him! Great job honey, you had the toughest ride that I saw!
And Max got to ride his 1st ride ever!
Jack just could wait to ride the Mustang, he knew exactly which car the mustang was and had to have it. Here he is with cousin Blaine.
Wild ride with daddy.
There was a small petting zoo. No this is not a farrat, its a kitten.
And I'm not sure that I have explained on my blog yet Max's extreme love and excitement for animals of any kind. He reacts in a way that is priceless. Just check out is face here.
He just wants to pet the goat, can you blame the goat for running away!
Then we finished up the action packed weekend at the parade today! More candy than I know what to do with. Do you think it will stay good until Halloween? Then I can hand it out!
Just havin' like my 10th tootsie roll! No big deal
Here we all are! What fun.
And my boys have had the dirtiest feet ever due to all the festivities. Maybe we can go back to one bath a day now!
You made it to the end....sorry for the long post, it's been awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment