Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just My thoughts

It's 10:00 p.m Jan. 2, 2010, and I'm blogging, facebook checking, etc. as Johnny is watching the Terminator (No thanks). And I can't stop thinking about the obvious! When is this baby coming? Now she's not technically due until the 12th, however I've been dilated since 34 weeks, but why did I really think I would go major early or something...I didn't with the boys!

So Johnny reminded me today to "just enjoy the moment" as I was laying on the couch after a full morning of helping him organize the basement. Something that has desperately needed to be done since we moved in the day after Thanksgiving. And you know, he's right! 2 weeks from now I am going to be so tired, my head probably spinning, wishing I could just lay down when my boys do in the afternoon. So why am I so impatient to get this pregnancy over. Could it be because of the obvious, I have another human being growing inside of me that has to come out, YIKES! Need I say more. Or could it be because I don't sleep at night anyway, or I am so tired of gaining weight and not wearing normal clothes. Or because I really don't know exactly when this is going to end, so the unknown is killing me (I like to plan). Either way, there was a reason God intended this to be a 40 week journey, and I am truly thankful to be on this journey and so for however long I have left, I am going to try and embrace it!

And, after lots of back and forthness, I do believe we have a name for sure. Tonight I made Johnny focus with me and we are positive of what it will be. So don't ask, those of you know who you are......guess you will have to wait and see. It's going to blow you away, I'm not sure I have mentioned it before!

2 comments:

  1. You must have picked the name KINZE! Did I guess it right?! I would feel honored! Hehe just kidding ... but you really did throw me by saying you haven;t mentioned it before?! I love that you are keeping it a surprise ... at the same time it is killing me by not knowing ... come out lil' girl so we can all find out! Luv ya Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited for you guys. Praying for safe arrival of your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete