Sunday, December 27, 2009

This year may have been the best Christmas ever, I do believe! Just the time I got to spend with just the boys in my life was enough. A day of relaxation and lots of joy seen on their faces was priceless! It truly tugged at my heart and I realized that this is what it's all about...not the presents, but quality time and the obvious reason for the season! Christ! And watching your 3 yr. old starting to grasp that concept.

Love this picture


Pretty excited about their train table


And realized their stockings for the 1st time this year


And.....Oh Max!


Takin' it all in



What a blessed year, and only to get better. Just now waiting the arrival of little Miss!

1 comment:

  1. So precious ... the pj's are so cute! Glad you had a great Christmas! I do have to agree this was on of my favorites Christmas's ... I do believe three is the magic age were they start getting the whole Christmas thing!

    ReplyDelete