..reading lots of books (kids books)
..sitting on the couch, or where ever my 2 older ones are, for about a 1/2 hour every 2 1/2-3 hours nursing Jade
..counting my blessings and feeling very thankful for all the wonderful meals and presents people have brought us
..in my pajamas or some sort of lounge clothes until mid afternoon
..thinking about how I can't wait for spring
..wishing I could work out
..holding my baby girl more than I held my boys (I have finally realized by the 3rd time it goes way to fast)
..eating too much chocolate
..wasting my what could have been nap or rest time watching the bachelor or on the internet
..doing lots of laundry
..giving lots of baths (what else do you do in the dead of winter)
..playing games with Jack
..and giving lots of LOVE
And I wouldn't have it any other way (except have it warmer and doing all these things)!
Why don't you come to California and do all those things...it's warmer here!!:-) Just kiddin. So thrilled for Jade's safe arrival. I totally know what you mean about holding her more than you did the older ones...I sit with Ezra for as long as I can because I know he'll be Mr. Independent soon enough:-) Something on it's way to Illinois from California for Miss Jade...whenever I have a few minutes to pack up these munchkins when they're in the "mood" for a post office trip. Doesn't that kind of stuff take forever?!? Praying for you all! Love ya~
ReplyDelete