Well, life around here has been a bit crazy as you may imagine. Just trying to keep my head above water most days and not be defeated by a 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 year old. The boys are adjusting okay. We (they) have their days. They are either playing like buddies or beating on each other.
Jade (3 1/2 weeks) is starting to wake up to the world. Not wanting to nap as well and crying a bit more for attention. I can't complain though, she is a good baby. And need to mention she has slept well at night since the day we brought her home. She goes to bed between 9-10 and only wakes around 3 a.m and then again around 7 a.m. So I have been spoiled, lets hope this continues until the blessed night she sleeps all night. So if you wonder what we are up too, well it's pretty much eat, sleep, play and well....poop!
That's all for now. Praying for spring soon!!!!
Oh my goodness - those pictures are gorgeous! Love, love, love them.
ReplyDelete(And where did you get the cute little flower headbands?)
xo
hey there Molly I think I have looked at your pictures several times now! What a beautiful family you have! And I am thinking Jade's pictures on the red would look incredibly good in her room :)
ReplyDeletethe pictures are AMAZING! you have such a beautiful family!! i love all the cuddly pictures of jade all curled up, especially the last one in the darling hat!! i hope everything is going well for you!! take care!
ReplyDelete