Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here are some details


I'm sure you're wondering what this picture is for. Last monday I had a routine Dr. apt. and that's when I found out she would be on her way soon. I had a sono and it appeared that little Jade had not been gaining weight well in the last 2 weeks so my doctor thought it would be best to induce. And since my body was ready, already dilated and such, she thought it would be no problem.

So after a 2 hour emotional roller coaster of feelings of panic, uncertainty, scared, nervous, all because I was afraid my little girl may have something wrong, even though my dr. assured me she was probably fine, just ready! So what does a girl do, well pray of course, and let everyone close to her pray for her. But then, I had another thought....

That thought was, let's go out with a bang! Literally, I couldn't eat dinner because of all my concerns, but later gathered myself enough to think, I want one last hurrah. Chocolate Ice cream from Culvers topped with reeses peanut butter cups. So this is what my sweet husband brought me.


Now I only ate 1/3 of it, still alot I know. But it was great! So here's to you my little Jade!

And here's your crazy mommy and daddy just before you arrived!


NO seriously, here we are a little more normal


And that ever so precious moment when mommy got to hold you 1st and foremost before anyone else in the whole world. And what an emotional moment it was.


And here's your daddy, you have certainly stolen his heart. He loves you so much and can't even fathom ever getting upset with you.


And just another of you and I, I love you already more that I can even explain!


Just so precious, a true miracle from God! The little girl I always dreamed of having. And now she's here, and I am praying to embrace this time forever, and not be too much in a hurry for you to grow up just so mommy can have her planned out, scheduled life back. Because is that what really matters.....or is it you, and of course your brothers. Can't forget about them, they love you too, and we love them so much!



This is what life is all about!



Thank you Lord for my healthy, beautiful family!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome post - and such precious pictures! Love you, Jade Marie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more ... what an awesome post ... I'm so happy Jade is here! You are such a beautiful family inside and out!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is nothing that compares to these precious times, welcoming in a new life. So thrilled for you both. What a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete