Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Work of Art

Now I'm not one to make bath time lengthy or fun in that matter. I know, what kind of mom am I? I just prefer to get the kiddos in and out as quick as possible. I usually do them together and usually right before bed, so we don't waste time. I really don't allow splashing since the paint on out trim work in the bathroom seems to be chipping due to water. That's what the pool is for, right? Back me up here! Hmmmm.....wonder why? But when it's a rainy day or as the colder months approach and finally get here (as they will soon), I tend to make it more of an event, because really it makes part of the day when you're stuck inside all day.

So about a month ago I picked up some things for bath time that I planned on breaking out in a moment like today, when we planned on staying home and getting some of my "put off" housework done. So in the bath tub Jack and Max went and I didn't care how long they stayed in. So here's what we did....




It came as no surprise to me, but Max did have to taste tell the orange one, poor kid, everything goes in the mouth. When will that be over?


I will say, this may be our new favorite bath thing to do. And after we were done and the kids were out, I literally used a washcloth with some soap and water and in no more than 2 mins., this lovely creation was gone. So easy and fun, that's what I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment