Thursday, August 20, 2009

An old gift

Do your children ever pull out one of those toys and act like it's the best thing ever, and like they can't believe they ever had it and where has it been their "entire" (short) life? This would be Jack, he has found this head flashlight that he got as a gift back in late winter from Mamo-car (also goes by grandma). This would be Johnny's mom, Jack has called her that since he could talk, not sure why.

Well this week he found this cool toy and has been excited about it ever since.


Just in case you didn't get to see it close enough! Coolest thing ever in his mind, especially to go into the bathroom with the lights off because, well, it's dark.


Oh, and got this picture of Max the other day. Just love it. He's 15 months old now. Where has the time gone. And this reminds me that these 2 munchkins will have a sibling here in less than 5 months. YIKES! Have I mention we really would like to find a house, oh, and sell ours. Just a little F.Y.I about what's on my brain!



Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Too darn cute!!! Love these kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big these two guys are!! Cracks me up that Jack likes to take the headlamp into the bathroom...totally something Sophia would want to do! Hilarious! Thanks so much for the call last week. Really want to chat and see how you're feeling. Been gearing up for Sophia's birthday this weekend so I've been barely surviving...I'm exhausted. Will try to give you a call next week so we can catch up! Luv ya girl~

    ReplyDelete