My youngest child and what he was doing this a.m. while I was carelessly (not) watching him. So it was about 7:45 a.m. and Max had gotten up a little earlier than normal, so him and I ate breakfast without Jack. I had a Dr. apt. this morning and needed to get ahead of schedule early on. So I was going to bathe the both of them, but not until after Jack had breakfast, you know I couldn't do them separately or anything, that would be a waste of my time.
So Max was off playing and I was trying to get a form filled out so that I could send it off in the mail today. I noticed this odd noise coming from the bathroom, thought......no big deal. Then I started thinking, what is that???? That's when I found this!
YUCK, right, I know! The noise was coming from his (New)comb in his hand just splashing around in there. Not to mention, he just last week disposed of his last brush in the toilet. In this next picture, I hope his eyes are closed because he blinked, not because he got splashed with toilet water or anything.
And here, I think he finally noticed I was watching him, he looks pretty guilty and like, "mom, I had no idea you were watching me". And yes, I got all these pictures because I figure the damage was already done, and he's gross anyway. What's 2 more minutes, right?
Needless to say, his bath came right after this event, regardless of waiting for big brother to wake up.
And no joke, just 1/2 hour later while I was doing the dishes, I look in the living room at Max and now he's doing this!
Yep, taking off his diaper. I mean, really. I guess I should have got him dressed right away and not granted him the freedom of running around with no clothes.
He had it fully off before this was all over with. What a morning it was and at this time it wasn't even 8:30 yet. Max may be a little runt, but he's one sneaky little critter!
Hilarious...I love how we moms just go ahead and get the camera during moments like these when "the damage is already done"! Did you make it to your doctor appointment on time with all the excitement:-) We had our first outing, just the three of us, this week...let's just say it was a BIT CRAZY!!
ReplyDelete