As it is freezing outside again, I was wondering if any of you remember last friday when it was like 70 degrees out? UH, awesome, I want that back again. But we enjoyed it for the time being. We walked up to the library for toddler time with our great friends across the street Katie and Trey. After that was over we walked up to Eli's and sat outside eating our packed lunches and finished off with one of Eli's great smoothies. Then for a quick stroll around the block and back to Katie and Trey's house to play outside on their driveway. What fun, can't wait for more it to come! Here is one of the cutest pictures ever (I think) of the boys before we headed out!
I do apologize Jack, I feel like you get so jipped out of pictures on this blog, it's just hard to capture them of him lately. Here's one of him just playing in the hall with his cars and trucks, basically the only thing his plays with. He literally can lay on the floor with just one tiny little matchbox car and stare at it moving it back and forth forever. But in talking with my mother-in-law, she says that's exactly how Johnny played when he was little.
And then there's Max. Well he's 9 1/2 months, you know, the age where you can get them to smile at almost anything, anytime. He's happy as a lark crawling around getting into EVERYTHING! Including all of Jack's stuff, which doesn't make Jack to happy. Max has taken his fair share of scratches and pushing over and bumps from Jack lately. Better watch out Jack, someday Max will be big enough to take ya! In the meantime, I am just trying to put out the fires between them, and I am sure this is only a glimpse of what's to come having two boys close together.
I'm not sure what's so funny?
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment