Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I don't know about you but I have found myself lately filling our days with anything that's going around the area.  Really, we should have been taking advantage of these things all winter.  I have major cabin fever as do my kids.  We went to toddler time at the Library last week, and this week we went to the Indoor Soccer Forum open gym here in Morton with our friends Sarah and her daughter Haley and little guy Will.  Jack Loves Haley and her energy.  We plan on getting out and taking advantage of the weather the rest of this week.  Here are just a few of some funny pics. I have captured over the last couple of days.  This one of Jack is funny, he looks kind of  goofy I know, but I had to post it! 



Oh meal time!  I can't say enough how much of a mess meal time is at our house lately.  I told Johnny if we were to ever build a house again, I would request a drain in the middle of the kitchen floor, seriously!  But the mess is okay, it keeps me on my toes, and gives Charlie some extra calories.  Max, do you really think the fingers in the nose makes the food taste that much better?





Yes, Max is finally crawling.  AMEN!  He is so happy, he crawls around giggling like it's the coolest thing ever.  He's just growing to fast.  9 1/2 months already.  It seems like he was just born.  Better yet, it seems like Jack was just born.   I wonder where does the time go, yet some days can seem so long sometimes.  We just need to enjoy it!

1 comment: