These are the words straight from Jack, my 1st born, one month shy of turning 4 years old! Him and I definitely but heads today, but here are some things that came out of his cute little mouth today and other days:
Me (Molly): We are going to take Charlie to the vet today!
Jack: Why?
Me: He has to get shots!
Jack: Will he get stickers?
Me: hahaha, probably not
Jack: Mommy. whats that on the table
Me: A mouse for daddy's computer
Jack: Maybe someday I can have a mouse, a co puter (computer), plugs, table....oh, and one more idea...a printer too!
Me: oh, okay
Max: Jade, milk (Jade's crying)
Jack: No Max, Jade can't have your milk, she drinks milk out of mommy's tummy, no no, she drinks it out of her boobers. Daddy has boobers too, BIG ones
Me: Hahahahaha
Jack was talking on the phone today with my mom, and she asked him something about his baby sister, and he said: Yeah, they had to crack her belly. This cracks me up because it's not the first time he has referred to that being the form of Jade entering this world. Don't you wonder what that looks like in his head? Oh I could laugh about it all day long!
Oh Jack, I love you so much, even though you can be so challenging. And you keep me on my toes, yet remind me how sensitive and emotional we both are.
Oh wow - I laughed out loud when I read this!!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys!!!!!
Oh jack .... so funny! I like that he says boobers! haha!
ReplyDelete