Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Odds and Ends

Here's just a few snapshots of things around here lately:

First, here's how things have been getting done around here, we have put the kids to work...literally


It's good for them though. I have been making them help out by putting their clean clothes away, and put their dirty ones where they belong. Help with the table after a meal, clean up a spilled mess instead of me doing it, etc. And Johnny thought they may as well clean out the much needed, overly filthy van. That's right, I said van for those of you who didn't know we joined that club (Love it though)!

And here we just did some coloring and such. I promise Jack has a new smile every time I ask to take his picture. Crazy, but cute!


And I asked Max is his picture had more color on it or his face, and he simply replied. "huh" This picture doesn't even do the way he looked Justice


Oh, and I'll throw this one in....Daddy and his little love on Super Bowl Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. Darling pics! Looks like you are keeping those boys busy! I bet you can't wait for spring to get them outside and run off some energy! And I'll admit...I can't wait to join the minivan club! ;p

    ReplyDelete