Thursday, March 11, 2010

We've gone bananas!

I so badly wanted this to be short and sweet, but then I started reminiscing. I remember plain as day this one morning last summer when I caught Max swirling his brush and comb around in the toilet. Thankfully he's over that phase!



And I can't forget when I found Jack's bib on the floor and Max's pacifier and the remains and crumbs of an Oreo cookie one summer day last year after lunch. Looking back, Max really was into everything and had a love for mischief and eating and putting things in his mouth.




As you can see hear at Jack's birthday party last spring he was caught with a rubber "wood" chip in his mouth.



And this is what the end of a banana is supposed to look, right?



Well, not according to Max. During our late afternoon trip to Walmart today (risky time of the day to go anyway)....I hear some giggling in the cart. I can't see Max because Jade's car seat is in the way, so I peak around and Max is chuckling with banana all over his face. And this is what I saw:



I don't know if you can tell, but he ate the bottom of 3 bananas, peel and all. Even the little brown thing at the bottom. He is usually caught eating the grapes or cheese, etc. I did find one bottom, but never did locate the other two. Guess we will find out when he has his next bowel movement.

And Jack catches wind of the situation and I told him what happened, and Jack says: "is he gonna die?" No Jack he's not going to die. At least he was concerned.

Thanks Max for making me smile today!

1 comment: