So yes we officially moved into our home that we have been renovating for the last 9 weeks or so. We actually lived at my parents a total of 6 weeks (which is exactly how much time baby girl has left). And that went fast might I add. It's a huge blessing to be done. We feel so grateful for this home and that God showed his ever so perfect timing with it all!
So just a day after the move we went ahead and got our Christmas tree. Lights are on it, no ornaments yet, however I don't think there will be this year. Max just wont leave it alone, and needless to say I don't want to have to take them all off a week before I'm due. Is that awful of me, they seem to be just as thrilled with the lights. Johnny managed to get there help putting some lights on a few bushes outside. Just trying to make Christmas this year feel ever so special in the midst of all we have going on. Here are a few pictures of our 1st few days in our home.
Oh how I love my boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment