Sunday, November 1, 2009

2 of a Kind

This is quite the combination here....


I need to be upfront and confess that poor little Jack was talked out of being a pumpkin this year. Who would have done such a thing? Yes, it was me....bad mommy award this year. It doesn't exactly support him in making his own decisions, I admit I am feeling guilty. Standing in the Target aisle picking out Halloween costumes and he wants to be a pumpkin, not that that's not cute, I think that's just it, IT'S CUTE! And I wanted something more fun for him, more grown up, so we strolled over to the BIG BOY costumes and he wanted to be a race car driver (cars are his favorite toys). But yet, I am still living with the guilt that I steered him in this direction......


And yes that's orange pumpkin cookie in his teeth. And as for Max, well was this scary guy that Grandma Pflederer found at a garage sale back in the spring! And if he had an opinion about it I certainly don't know what it is considering his words are limitless at this point.



But too cute though! We just visited Uncle Jeff and aunt Holly and Mamo and Papo....and can't forget about are dearly missed neighbors the Tuck's. So as for Halloween this year, well the kids had fun and I am left probably eating the majority if the candy and feeling guilty. But perhaps I will get over it, because they probably already have.

And I am lacking in posting right now due to the fact that we are living with my parents right now while our house is being finished and for some reason it takes me FOREVER to upload a single picture. But have no fear, we have been up to lots. Pumpkin decoration with our playgroup and carving pumpkins with daddy. It's been fun, and eventful. Just really looking forward to our own space again, and I'm sure my parents feel the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment