This is our tree, our ever so lonely, no ornaments, no presents, not even a piece of furniture around it tree. It has a room all to itself. But hey, at least we have a tree!
With all that has been going on lately, like moving, 5 1/2 weeks left until baby girl is due, Christmas and so on......I have decided that ornaments on the tree this year just isn't necessary to make my kids happy. They are just thrilled with the lights alone. Not to mention, Max at 18 months is into more than I ever could have imagined. Jack was never like that, so this is new. You name it, he does it, or eats it, or whatever the case may be. So using my best parental judgement possible, we did just that, however, during a recent of many trips to hobby lobby this week, we found a few ornaments (naked ones that is) that would be just right to spice up our lonely tree. Ones that are safe (no hooks) and hopefully won't break!
So we started painting.....
I think these just might be my new favorite ornaments ever!
And did I mention that I had a Dr. apt. this morning and am already dilated to 1 cm and 5 1/2 weeks left. That's right, but I'm not worried, I was at this point with Max and he waited to come on time. If I can just get through Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment