Monday, November 16, 2009

32 weeks and a Celebration!

It's been a whirlwind of a month, and let's just say I'm ready to tackle the next month. (Not from an energy standpoint, but in order to move on to the next phase). We hopefully will be moving this weekend, but we have said that in the past!

I am officially 32 weeks and sometimes that seems like not far to go, but then other times when I think I have 2 more months, it sound like forever. Either way it will be busy, jam packed with events starting with the move, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas. And then it's here!

Anyhow, I was so fortunate and blessed last Thursday night to spend the evening with some special people to me. My awesome friends Kinze and Jill did the honor and hosted a "Girls Night Out" at One World in celebration of our new baby girl. It was great to get out with out the munchkins, relax and eat great food, and they showered me with neat gifts. Of course being the 3rd baby, I did not expect that from anyone, and am so thankful to all of you who made it feel so special. And missed those of you who couldn't make it. Here are a few pics. from the evening. Enjoy!


This next picture is of my sister-n-law Erin, me, my sister and my mom. Note: this baby will be the 1st baby girl to both sides, there are currently 5 boys on each side....she doesn't stand a chance (but she will have a kitchen set)! Woo Hoo, I've been waiting for that since Johnny wouldn't let me get one for our boys.


A few little items, can't wait to dress her!




Thanks everyone for everything, Love all you guys! I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you look GREAT! Especially for this being baby number 3! Congrats again on the little baby girl...they are so much fun!!! Hopefully her older brothers don't make her too much of a tomboy! ;) Take care! ~Becky

    ReplyDelete