Saturday, October 24, 2009

Once upon a Saturday....

As I LAY here, many thoughts going through my head....

Currently living at my parents, somewhat still out of boxes and garbage bags (but at least it's not on the streets)

All alone while my husband works the Women's Lifestyle Show (HA) and my parents at a Wedding

Kiddos sleeping (Amen)

Feeling like I'm elderly

Wishing it was warm

Received several meals from a wonderful friend today (Love her dearly)

Missing my sister

Wondering what my Baby Girl is going to look like

Wanting to feel normal (but my Dr. said if I don't take it easy I will be on bedrest)

Having lots to be thankful for

Realizing this post is sounding more negative than you might want to be reading, so sorry!

But at least the sun is shining

And at least I have a Heavenly Father that I KNOW can get me through these quiet moments and some negative thoughts, for He is GOOD and FAITHFUL!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment