Yes it may have been the mom's that were more excited to celebrate Valentine's Day with our little munchkins that can't even make a Valentine box themselves yet. But, we definately got into it and had a lot of fun! Jack and I decorated our box in kind of a jungle/pool theme and made homemade cards that matched! I will have to say that our good friend Ryder took the medal with his monster truck box!
We have a play group that we try to get together with once a month. The group consist of Julie Hoerr and her daughter Kennedy (2). Kinze Schilling and Ryder (2 1/2) and Lyla (10 mo.), and Jill Wilson and her kids Madelyn (3) and Aidan (1). We celebrated our monthly play group party last weekend at Sam and Julie's house with pizza and exchanged V-day cards and goodies. The kids ran around crazy getting out every toy that Kennedy owns and needless to say had a great time. Us adults had fun as well, the dad's played poker and mom's just sat around chatting and keeping the kiddos under control (somewhat). It was a late night, but well worth it!!! Can't wait to do it again next year. Watch out ladies: Jack, Max and I are going to step it up and blow you all away with our creations. I am already planning! Here are a few pics. of our fun.
Such cute pictures! And great artistry on the boxes! :)
ReplyDelete