Saturday, January 31, 2009
In the beginning...
So welcome to the Pflederer's Blog! My husband Johnny and I have been married for 5 1/2 years. There has been so much that has happened in our lives and with today's vast technology, I thought this would be my best way of recording and keeping track of our short lives here on Earth. We currently have 2 children, both boys. Jack (2 1/2 yrs.) and Max (8 mo.). I just can't sit by any longer without doing something to help myself remember these precious years, so what better way than to join the blog train and share it all with you guys. So enjoy and bare with me, for I feel a little "blog dumb" at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the blogging world! Love the picture of Jack and Max! xo
ReplyDeleteMolly,
ReplyDeleteI've never left a message on a blog before. I guess this is where I leave it. Let me know you get it. The name of the church is Morton Christian. It's at 1001 S. Fourth St. Hey, are we going to Alexanders FRIDAY night? Amy thought it was Saturday.
Love you babe!
Dad
Molly,
ReplyDeleteJack and Max are the absolute cutest kids in all these pictures. But I'm the partial and proud grama. It sure reminds me of when we were your age when our group of friends would get together and line the kids on the couch for a picture.
Love,
Mom (and Jack & Max's Grama Bell)