He had been hanging onto this tooth for a couple of weeks in fear of what may happen. Scared perhaps because I have told him since we started brushing teeth that he must brush so his teeth don't fall out. Alright, I know that wasn't exactly the best thing to say, especially because I wasn't putting much thought into his future. So I keep quiet now.
So yesterday as we were finishing lunch, I was putting things away and Jack was just finishing up lunch with some pretzels. In a calm voice Jack says, "mommy, my tooth fell out". I'm pretty sure I did not believe him right away due to the fact that when Jack has something of significance to say he yells/screams it at me. But, he was right, and he was so excited. He said, "it didn't even hurt mom". and I hugged him and told him I was so proud of him.
(Wow, what a nice tooth fairy you have Jack :)
He couldn't wait to call daddy (so we did) and also tell Mrs. Turney and his friends at school! And today he told me he wants to lose all his teeth!
Oh in time Jack......you will have big teeth, baby teeth, big holes in your mouth.....all at once. Love you, and this just makes you one stage older.
No comments:
Post a Comment