Well, today she successfuly ate a grub....that's right, a real grub! And to top that off, she had another one in her hand waiting to be eaten. And the hateful scream that came out of her mouth when I took it away and then did the finger sweep for what was left in her mouth (which was not much). Oh, I tell ya, Jade....you are into far more than the boys ever were. You eat absolutely everything you are not supposed to. But we love you just the way you are.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Fear Factor Material
See this lovely lady here.......this was one hot early summer day last week as she climbed herself up to the top of the slide!

Well, today she successfuly ate a grub....that's right, a real grub! And to top that off, she had another one in her hand waiting to be eaten. And the hateful scream that came out of her mouth when I took it away and then did the finger sweep for what was left in her mouth (which was not much). Oh, I tell ya, Jade....you are into far more than the boys ever were. You eat absolutely everything you are not supposed to. But we love you just the way you are.
Well, today she successfuly ate a grub....that's right, a real grub! And to top that off, she had another one in her hand waiting to be eaten. And the hateful scream that came out of her mouth when I took it away and then did the finger sweep for what was left in her mouth (which was not much). Oh, I tell ya, Jade....you are into far more than the boys ever were. You eat absolutely everything you are not supposed to. But we love you just the way you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh that's so gross!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo funny and yet I am gagging as I think about it! : )
ReplyDelete