WHO
TURNED
3 YEARS OLD!
Maxwell James, we love you more every minute. You are high on life, so enjoyable, so cudly, so loveable, so cute, so onery, so sweet, so funny, and oh so precious! You light up our world and we don't know what we would do without you! If I could just peel you away from your cars from the movie "Cars", and may you never lose your lisp when you say your "s". I think it's the cutest thing ever! I pray you all the happiness and you never lose your awesome personality, but most important, I pray you know Jesus! (At least now when I ask you if you love Jesus you say "yes", where as just a few months ago you told me "no"! We are headed in the right direction). We love you Max!
oh how i just love lil' max ... i still would like him to be ly's hubby one day!
ReplyDelete