Friday, January 28, 2011

Maxwell James!

This one is for Max, our 2 1/2 year old bundle of joy....literally. Not to boast or even seem like I'm playing favorites (because I'm not), but Max truly has been such an easy child. As a matter of fact, he was easy from the get go. Easy pregnancy, worked out until 39 weeks, was dilated to a 5 for a week and a half before he decided to bless us with his presence. Then, a labor that was 4 hours from the time I timed my first contraction to the time he was out. No epidural, and only pushed a few times. Only woke up once a night from the night we brought him home and started sleeping all night at 2 1/2 months at that.

It doesn't end there.....he really does obey very well, he has his moments of course. He takes a brutal beating physically, emotionally and mentally on a daily basis from his brother, but usually sluffs it off, with an occasional grunt. But pleasant would be the word that I would describe Max with, as well as being a ham!

But things are changing for this young man, you see, he use to carry around the big and little blankie, but of course the paci is gone, and now let me introduce you to:



Snoopy!



Oh he just loves him so!



And here's one last fierce picture, a face we often see from this little man.



Although you do still sleep with your little and big blankie...it's snoopy whom you drag by the ear out of bed with you. I suppose I can't call you Linus anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, do we miss that sweet Max. And he's getting so big! I LOVE your last line - can't call him Linus anymore! :) so cute! Miss you!!!xo

    ReplyDelete