Wednesday, January 5, 2011

She's "1"

Obviously an emotional day for mommy, but such a glorious day. God brought us all the way here....she's 1! And I can't believe it..I'm stunned! Jade....

You are.....
Beautiful, sweet, fun, peaceful, cute, slightly emotional and dramatic, love your brothers, and your pink blankie. Still tiny but mighty! Almost walking....took 4 steps tonight to daddy! We love you so much! What a blessing, thank you God for this little lady that has changed us forever!

Good Morning, I am "1". And I can do it all by myself!



Jade is just thrilled it's her Birthday!



We sang Happy Birthday and had some brownies....no doubt she loves them like her mommy



She opened a few presents.....





She's got it



Good night sweet girl! We will love you more tomorrow than we did today! You are amazing!

Love,

Mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment