Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tents and pajamas...indoor style!

We really haven't been up to much lately....except lying around in our pajamas, making tents and taking long baths in the middle of the day. Really anything to pass the time. Jack and I have been practicing writing with some new materials (preschool books and real pencils). At his parent/teacher conference last week Jack's teacher had nothing but perfect things to say about Jack. She only mentioned he could work on writing to prepare him for kindergarten. And back to that, his teachers' words were: Jack is so respectful of me and others, always listens and follows direction on the first time....I looked at Johnny and simply smiled. Got in the car and said, I guess this means I have been doing my job at home well, now if I could only get him to behave like that for me! And she said he is certainly academically ready for kindergarten, he is very smart she said! What else would a mother love to hear? Not trying to boast here, just proud I guess!



Peek



Jack likes to take my picture while I take his









2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Jack! You are a great mother, Molly. Love seeing the pictures of your cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly! I love your new background!!! I did not see this cute of backgrounds when I was looking on blogger! Love it!

    ReplyDelete