I have been going back and forth on the idea of going private with my blog for some time. And lately I have felt a strong need to finally make it "private". Simply due to the fact that I started this blog a year and a half ago for the purpose of recording memories and pictures of special moments of my family, and yes share them with all of you who read it regularly. However, lately I have had some strange emails from people requesting friendships on facebook and such and it has made me just want to share this precious stuff with those of you who really enjoy reading my blog and who I am comfortable with.
So if you do read my blog, regular or not so much, and would like to continue, please just simply leave a comment below with your name and email and I can send you the info. to keep on keeping up with us. Even if you know us very well, or just a little, I would love to keep sharing this fun time in our lives with you!
I hope to hear from many of you! Thanks for understanding!
Molly and family
sign me up please ... you know the email!
ReplyDeleteI'm in too...do I need to fill out an application?...cuz I'll do it! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe would love to keep up with you! I think you have my email? And I don't blame you for making it private...there are some scary people out there!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy keeping up with you. My e-mail is carm_rassi@Hotmail.com. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to keep reading! jennifer.dunaway@comcast.net
ReplyDeletePlease keep me??!! kmwindish@sbcglobal.net
ReplyDeleteKeep me too! I love reading it! :)
ReplyDeleteHolly
Since I never see you at the gym.... :) JennK87@Yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI love following your family. My email address is yonke@hotmail.com. Thanks. Marcia
ReplyDeleteYes please!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to keep reading your blog, Molly! I miss seeing you at Moms and More. You have such a beautiful family, and I can't believe that Jade is already 4 months old!! Oh, don't you wish we could invent something to stop time (or at least slow it down a little!). My email is nat.lee2002@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteTake care!!!