But our little guy Max turned 2 last week, and as every mom says, "I can't believe it, he's getting so big so fast." Well, it's true that's exactly how I feel. I just want to pause him in time right now because he is an absolute joy, just ask anyone who knows him!
Max, you like to skip around like it's your normal way of walking, you follow your brother and basically do whatever he does (even if he hits you over and over, you still just want to be with/like him!) You absolutely love life and I hope you never lose that! You have been talking for a good 4-6 months now and are so good at it, however you have developed the most adorable lisp ever when you say your "s". You love to eat, and hate to get out of the bath tub. You rarely put up a fight when asked to do something, instead you reply: "ok mom!" in the most cute way! You are almost always willing to go to bed and with joy, of course you have to take your paci, "lello wankie (blankie), and big blankie, but that's okay! You are a Ham of all Ham's, love to be the life of the party (I think your daddy did too). You like monster trucks and bouncy balls! You bring us so much joy, we couldn't imagine life without you!
So to celebrate his special day, mommy and kiddos went to the library for story time, then to McDonalds for lunch! And then we kicked off the night at Monical's Pizza, went bowling for the 1st time with the boys and then back to our house for cupcakes and ice cream! It was a great day!
We started off the morning singing happy birthday. I know, poor Max, a candle in his banana...but he got to eat donuts after that, so don't feel too bad for him. Love this picture though!
Max's new bike from Mamo-car, aka: grandma!
I proudly introduce: my two new bowlers: Max and Jack!
Daddy showing him how
Max just got so excited every time the ball was getting close to the pins
Jack was so proud, and really pretty good (the high schoolers working might have thought differently)
Our little lady love just couldn't stay awake for the fun, so grandma put her to sleep!
No better way to end the day but with some cupcake's and ice cream!
We love you sweet boy!
what a cute lil' guy Max is!
ReplyDelete