Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Milestones

If you look at this picture closely, you can see there are 2 people (stick people). Some of these drawings are done by mommy and some by Jack. But those people, all Jack. Today marks the day that Jack drew people all by himself. He told me it's him and Max. Max being the one climbing the tree! And they are playing ball. So precious. I love how his little mind works! Oh, and he is writing his name, YEAH!



So Proud!



I think.....



somebody rolled over yesterday, from her tummy to her back! I was beginning to wonder when she would, and one week shy of 4 months, she did it!

Every MILESTONE is worth remembering!

1 comment:

  1. I love your phrase every milestone is worth remembering ... so true! Jade looks so much bigger in this picture and yeah or Jack he is getting so old! By the way I'm waiting on a cd from Teresa from our va-k to get the post of ... patience please!!!

    ReplyDelete