Sunday, April 18, 2010

Little Lady

This little lady is the light of my life (as well as her daddy's), and her brother's too, but that's not what this post is about. She has brought us so much joy in her short 3 1/2 months on this Earth. She has taught us both how to love in a way so differently than the love we have for our boys. It's not that it's more, it's just different.

She is cooing like crazy and smiling whenever you talk to her. Sleeping all night (in her crib Amen!) and eats cereal now, Jack wonders why it's not fruity Cheerios like he sometimes eats. I prayed for her, I asked God to bless me with a girl to share all those girl moments like shopping, homecoming, Prom...her Wedding! And I have her, and couldn't feel more in Awe!

This is her on Easter:



I know, she is just precious. I look at her and I feel like I have always seen her face. So perfect, so precious, so real, and so my little girl. I have begun praying that her and I have a relationship that is so close and so unique!

I love you Jade, and boy do I know your daddy does too!

And if I haven't said it enough, here's one more time: "Thank you God for her"

3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Molly. All your children are amazing and adorable! I pray that God continues to bless your relationship with Jade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me all teary, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She truly is a gift from above!! That relationship is something so amazing and I am so excited that you get to experiance it with your adorable lil'Jade! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete