And while I think it will be great for the both of us, I am having some major moments of panic. Like, wait....I didn't do all the things I wanted to with him when he was young, and this means it's now until he moves out, and I hope he only remembers the good days we had together and not the ones where I feel like I yelled all day! Or that guilty mother feeling like maybe I worried about the small things like cleaning my house, etc. too much and didn't pay enough attention to him. Lord please give me a peace of mind that it's all going to be okay!
P.S. I wonder if he will ask his teacher as many questions as he asks me on a regular basis? If he does, he'll be one smart cookie!
Love you Jack, I can't believe we are already at this point~
No comments:
Post a Comment