Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bye, Bye Paci

It all started here 2 years and 3 months ago!



My only child to take a paci for a significant amount of time. Yes that's Max. He loves(ed) his paci to pieces. But we knew it had to go sooner or later. And later finally came. We are so proud of you Max for getting rid of it without a fight. Only one tear the first night and some small request along the way (it's only been 3 days). But I should have know better that your laid back, lovely personality would have no problem.

All you keep saying is: "I a big boy now like Jacko." Melt my heart!



Funny thing is....mommy wants you to have it back. I guess it was the last piece of babyhood, well, still need to get rid of the diapers. But we did go pick out underwear for that today. So that will be soon!

Love you to pieces Max!

2 comments:

  1. what a big boy! i'm impressed! great job max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel...we gave up competely on nursing this week with Mila b/c I had to take some medication. She gave it up with little to no fight but I so badly want that "alone snuggle time" with her still! Great job Max! :)

    ReplyDelete