Then, we decided to take a plunge into a new stage of life.....we joined the mini-van club. Something I almost refused to do at some point in my life. Until we drove Johnny's SUV one weekend while watching my nephews and realized it would be such a royal pain to do daily with 3 or more children. So, we "had the opportunity of a lifetime," hahahaha! No really, feeling so blessed, someone Johnny works with actually asked him if we wanted to by his van. So after lots of thought and prayer and getting over this crazy realization, we bought it. It is more of a van than I ever expected or need, so we feel blessed.
Then, we found out we are having a baby girl just 2 1/2 weeks ago! Not that makes having a mini van not so bad if you ask me. I am in heaven. So excited, she's healthy and growing pretty much on schedule. Life is great, right! Still slightly in denial that I am actually going to have a baby girl to share my life with, but what else could possibly happen that I have been praying so fervently about?......
Well, we then sold our house! Or should I say the process is pending. Then 1 1/2 weeks later, we bought a house! Again, feeling so blessed yet overwhelmed at the same time. So now we are moving in a few weeks and I have yet to figure out where to start or where to find the energy to start! So if anyone sees me and I seem slightly crazy, you might know why. Well, and the house we bought we are going to do an overhaul on, so of course we will live elsewhere for a month and that spot has yet to be decided!
Whew! So as my days seem forever long right now and it is taking all I have to take care of my kids since my mind is elsewhere; tonight I am trying to type this out to smack myself in the face and realize none of what has consumed us for the past month is negative. It's all positive, a blessing from our creator and answers to the many prayers that I have spent some serious time searching for. So, thank you Lord that you are so good and do answer our prayers....on your time of course. And now, I need to pray that I can stay sane, and realistic about the fact that I wanted this all to happen this way (maybe not the van exactly), and all before our little lady arrives. And again, God is Good because he's making it happen for us just in time!
I'm so thankful to know HIM!
Whew....life is CRAZY GOOD for you guys right now. Enjoy every minute of this exciting, exhausting season! Can't wait to meet the "little lady", see the new house, and of course, ride in the new MINI-VAN:-) Luv ya~
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the minivan club! You make that van look good, Molly! :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you guys, and rejoicing with you for all the exciting things going on in your life... yes, yes - even your move away from your neighbors. (But I can rejoice with some tears, right? :) )
so excited for you: to have a little girl and to get to move into a new house and even in our neighborhood. Blessings! Try and get some sleep while you can.
ReplyDelete