Well, not really, because the Cubs really aren't good this year, so I hear! But a couple of weekends ago Johnny, Jack and I ventured up to Chicago with our friends Sam, Julie and Kennedy. Yes we left Max at home, poor guy. But you know, we were going to be riding in the car for 3 hours, then he would have to go straight to the stroller for an afternoon of shopping with Julie and I. Then out to a late dinner, and up the next day to do a little more gating around the city. And after out trip to St. Louis a few weekends ago, we thought Max would be happier at home.
So Johnny, Jack, Sam and Kennedy went to the Cubs game that afternoon and Julie and I shopped around downtown. And little side note, I had just found out the day before that we are having a little GIRL! And Julie couldn't have said it better herself, "You are shopping with the perfect person!" And man is she right. thanks Julie for all your helpful fashion tips.
So here are a few pictures of the boys with the kiddos at the game!
Johnny and Jack getting ready for the game.
I believe this might be after the game. I would conclude that Kennedy is feeling a bit tired, and Jack feeling pretty "cool" that he just went to his first Cubs game!
Really, the guys said the kids were perfect....and Julie and agreed that if that had been us with them, they would have whined the whole time. Right! But Julie and I had a great time shopping and getting a few things for the babe. And of course a few good meals out is always my favorite thing to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment