Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Can't Get Enough......

OF THIS WEATHER!  Anyone else feel the same.  We have been soaking up the outside!  I actually have been compromising my kids naps the last few days and I know I'm going to pay very soon.  But you know, it's worth it.  Love it.  So here's just a few things we've been up to.

Max definitely eats more sand than he plays with

And how about the best 25 cents I've ever spent.  No joke, got this pool at a garage sale a couple of years ago for seriously 25 cents.  


And can you believe Max is going to be 1 tomorrow!


Actually I was in labor as I write this exactly one year ago.  I get so emotional when my kiddos have a birthday and I look at the clock and realize they were on their way.  Happy Birthday Max ahead of time.  Love you lots!





No comments:

Post a Comment