Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tootsie

A.K.A.: Jade Marie! We have called her tootsie or tootsie pop for awhile, I really don't know why, but it just stuck, and we love it! I even catch Jack and Max calling her by her nickname! Well, where to start. Jade, you are almost 15 months and certainly wouldn't know it, you are so petite and tiny. But I always say, "she's tiny but mighty"! In facet you can climb tons of things, way more than your brothers could at this age! You are one of a kind. Always playing with the boys toys, and rarely your own.....But I do catch you sneaking into your bows and trying to put them on, then you say "pwee" which I interpret as pretty! You have lots to say, and quite a few words by now! Hi, Bye, charlie (in your own way), Jack and Max (in your own way), mommy and daddy of course, side (for outside), and the latest and greatist...poop! And just this week after dinner you looked right at me and said "poop", just as you were beginning the process. You have made us smile more than ever, and love in a different way than we ever thought. You have a mind of your own and seldom throw yourself down trying to get your way. And my have you been blessed with some lungs, but we are okay with it.




Having fun at the St. Patrick's Day parade



You love to laugh and smile



And Jade you just can't help but want to be a part of your brothers



Jade is just really loving it outside

We love you tootsie! You really are something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment