Jade mostly likes to play in her brother's rooms. Absolutely loves her baths and hates any kind of food other than baby food. We have tried the Gerber puffs and she gags like crazy everytime, so the doc. says just wait if she's a gagger (lol). Just started drinking from a cup! And takes lots of car rides while mommy carts Jack to and from preschool and tries to fit all her errands in between! So I guess you have to be go with the flow.
Jade enjoying some time in her room, almost naked of course...she loves being in just her diaper!
But most babies do!
As for now, I am officially starting to plan her birthday party! And as Jack said the other day, "hey mom, we never got Jade anything for her birthday!" Love to see his mind turning!
awh what a sweet girl ... haha loved her stats ... tiny but mighty is what they say!
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious!!!! I just want to snuggle her!!
ReplyDelete